Monday 6 December 2010

Sleepless nites


I think it's really hit me now, that i cannot stop thinking and missing her. I feel like looking at her pictures all the time,but i stop myself from doing that so, and hoping that i wont be crying in a pool of tears again. I do not know how to go through the pain and agony inside, maybe writing helps but it takes so much effort to write.

A lot of thinking these few days, it is like in the movie where you see all the flashbacks of what had happened. I see that,everywhere no matter how hard i try.It feels hurt when i think of the happy and cheerful aunt in front of me bouncing like a child. I feel hurt when i think of the scolding i gave her when all she wanted was my attention. I feel hurt when i think of the happy times we had together with our favorite art and crafts. I feel hurt, so hurt that i can no longer see and touch her again.

It is so pain inside, i do not know how to get over it.

Be strong! Yes, but how?



0 comments: