Monday 30 March 2009

End of March

Somehow...i feel kind of sad that today is the end of March.I do not know why coz March does not have any special meaning to me all along. I think i just feel sad to see time passing so fast. Seeing myself and others getting older each day just make me feel the need to spend every precious moments with them, worry that they will leave me one day. It is such a stupid thought, but that's me,the stupid me!
I realised that i am very different now,compared to the unrealistic and ambitious me few years back.Now,i cherish each and everyone around me,i am thankful that i have food on the table and sometimes extra few cents to buy my favourite shampoo/body lotion.All these seem super ordinary and almost like a basic need for everyone,but to me,it is so precious and make me feel excited about.
I may sound crazy but do not like spending lots of money on myself.I feel guilty everytime i spend money on myself and not others.I think i just love to see how others benefit from what i give them rather than keeping the good things to myself and then feel bored of it and leave it at the corner.

Hmm..just want to update on some of the fun things i did for the past few weeks:

i)Baked lots of cookies--choco chips,choco chips with macadamia nuts and white choco with pistachio-->hope that i can try making espresso choco chips cookies nxt weekend
ii)Learned to use all those cute stamps to make cards--not that easy...still need a lot of practise
(iii)Found out from the internet how to use eyeliner..a bit stupid but i enjoyed watching people putting on make up.
(iv)Learned to put subtitle on the movie from S.So cool!!

Thts all..this is just a random,stupid and boring entry from the stupid me :)

0 comments: