Wednesday 11 February 2009

What a long journey..

I am back to this place which I used to study, eat and stone. This place has changed so much, from the hard seats to the comfortable sofa seats which assure 100% comfy to the people who’re studying here. It is amazing how they changed this place yet preserve some part for me to reminisce the past. When I look back, I feel the rush of time gushing towards me;make me feel so old in the midst of the youngsters studying here…..it’s indeed a miracle that I can last this long being in the competitive school which I once thought of giving up. I do not know how I did that. I think, it is the mixture of perseverance and frustration that have helped me this far.

One thing for sure is, my mum, who is my one and only goal in life which is to make her happy and proud. Sometimes I ask myself, what I would be without her. Tears will roll down my cheek automatically. Even the thought of it ache my heart, I cant imagine what will happen if that really happen. I never stop praying to God to give her more time in this world, so that she can experience the beauty of this world before she leaves. She has been through so much hardship that make me want to compensate her with lots of happiness when I have the ability to earn enough money. I want to bring her everywhere I go, to her dream place, Disneyland.

My journey here has also make me understand what is love, the people who never stop showering me with love and care helped me to realize the beauty and importance of love. I was once a protective person who refrain myself from showing any emotions to others, fearful of being hurt by others. Here I am now, someone new who do not afraid to show my care and concern to others and adopted a new ‘ah ma’ who is not only my friend but my teacher (which can be fierce sometimes). Living together has not been easy, and has caused some disagreement in some things, but I can only remember the happiness we share which no one can fully believe/understand.

0 comments: