Wednesday 11 February 2009

Tips of the day

These few months have not been a smooth sailing months for me....i didnt have time to ponder or think about myself but kept thinking and caring about others.I tried to help people around me,to solve their problems and to offer solutions(thinking that, i can do what God is doing) and act saint.

However, i realised that, i am nothing but a normal tiny human beings. I cannot change the world but was changed by the world and the people around me.I was confronted with illusions and powerful words which make me doubt my faith.I was affected emotionally and tried so hard to prove to myself that nothing is impossible.

Yes, everything is impossible when someone refuse to help themselve.Everything is bad, hard, cruel if we remain in the state of depression.I believe whole heartedly now that no one has the ability to change another person unless that person is willing to change and ready to put in effort. Frustration and hopelessness gushed towards me which weaken my faith, my values and also my perceptions.

0 comments: