Thursday 20 December 2007

Truth?!

I am unsure whats the main reason of me being more and more negative recently.Probably because of the course i am studying which never stop drilling into my mind the extent of human evilness in achieving his own goal.

i have totally opposite views on many aspects(such as politics,family etc).Well,maybe because all of the sudden i realized that life is not like fairy tales anymore.No Hello Kitty or Keropi dancing around me when i am happy/sad.And no prince charming on white horse running towards me when i need help.

In one of Weber's theory,he stated that human beings love and hate the truth.WE never stop seeking for truth as a students(our eagerness to know more and more) but at the same time we fear the truth.After knowing the truth,we feel disappointed that this world is not longer red and rosy.We hated the truth which make our life miserable, never stop regulating all our actions-what we can do and what we cant.

This make sense,doesn't it?But who came out with these truths?Famous scholars? Traditions? or the Media? Someone once said that something will be true no matter how absurd it is, as long as the media and majority of the people say/think it is.Another person once told me that,as long as you have power and money;you will be the person who decide the truth!

1 comments:

yasashi said...

Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:31,32.