Tuesday 18 December 2007

Draft 1-Railway Romanzo

It was a windy night,i was sitting on my make-up table starring at my own reflection.i heard a sigh.My own sigh. It has been very long,too long..that i have not looked at myself throughly.I have gave up myself for too long, i whispered to myself as i sighed again.I lifted up my hands and caressed my face,i could feel the lines beside my eyes,its like the train track at the city hall.The bumpiness on the railway always make my heart jump especially the first time i stepped on the train.I could still remember vividly the anxiety i had,looking out the train like a meerkat watching for predators.
Indeed, a predator came.A handsome one which took my heart away from my body for the longest time.It wasn't meant to be like this,it was supposed to be a happily ever after like Cinderella and the prince charming without a white horse(replaced by the high speed train).
As i looked at his picture,all the memories flowed back without much effort.I remembered his huge arms lifting me up when i fell on the train.It was an embarrassing yet quixotic scene.We were so near when i finally managed to stand up,and i could feel him; breathing on my forehead.A warm and compassionate breath which evaporate in the air within seconds.I could smell his cologne,a typical mens' smell which signify their superiority over the women.Our eyes locked for the first time as if we're the only creatures in this world.I miss that moment terribly, the only moment where i could feel the rush of my blood as my adrenaline glads increased the pumping of my heart .
(to be continue)

0 comments: