Thursday 6 December 2007

4th day in KL

Glad that i am back in KL safely...too much news about death these few days that make me feel that life is just like a wine glass,fragile and breakable although it may be made of crystal.
I start to imagine myself to be in their situation,what will come into my mind when i catch my last breath?
Will it be like in the movie where there's a flashback on the good and bad deeds that i did?
or it will be a moment of pain where i'll be half conscious?
I dont know,there is no certain answer for how it will be like before you die unless you experience it yourself.
Choi?!
I am glad to be alive now,to be able to spend time with my love ones.I am beginning to cherish people ard me more,as i do not know when will i leave this world or vice versa.Think about all these always bring me to tears,there is no one that i wan to "goodbye" to (even the dog). hmm..maybe i should not write abt this at all,its too depressing.Should have relax and think of something else than to think of something that no one can change except HIM.

0 comments: