Thursday 11 October 2007

Why?Where will i be?

Looking at my friends, graduating from school one by one-i cant help it but to feel left out from the crowd(my cohort) .Soon,i will be hearing wedding bells ringing ,a sign of new couples dedicating themselves to each other to the public.
It seems like i am so 'slow' in everything.How?
I cant slow down the tickling of the clock,I cant stop the world from going on just becoz of me-
i have no idea what will my future be......
Where can i go? What am i going to do?When will i get married?
Too much uncertainty,too complicated!
It is not the time to think about all these,it is better for me to spend more time on Marx and try to finish my assignment! I know,but i cant help it but to ponder on all these........
There is NO turning back in some of the decisions i have made.Yes i know!
But,it is not easy if you are on my shoes.
The frustration,insecurity,anguish..............................

**Age was nothing when you were a little girl;but when you are being put in a position where you're surrounded by many young ,active, vibrant girls-automatically,you will start to feel old and start to ask yourself why are you here


Marx was wrong; jealousy and pride, emotional forces, are just as responsible as hunger and necessity for our actions; they explain the whole of History, and the initial fall of man.

--
Eugene Ionesco quotes

0 comments: