Thursday 4 October 2007

Humans

I am drowning myself in the sea where the souls of different philosophers live.Learning about their masterpiece and trying to picture myself being one of them fighting against the norms.It is hard and gives me headache everytime i try to think of ways to resolve inequality among the people esp in my mother country .Marx best explanation of the world is by the use the "dialectic process" by Hegel.He boldly state that there is no best solution in this world.The best solutions for this period of time will be another vicious problems in the future.It shows how amazing and unique human beings are( even twins have different characteristics and behaviors,ok side track a bit).But, if we think about it,human beings are really interesting.

To be continue....

0 comments: