Sunday 14 October 2007

sianz..

I love reading my story books,but i dont even have time to finish all my articles for coming exam.I am so busy with my assignments,my brain is cracking trying to think of what to write and how to fill up that 2K space.This is study life-how am i suppose to enjoy life like this?Everyday i feel like i am sitting on a turbo roller coaster which speed up within seconds.I never stop chasing after time -no relaxing moment for me to actually reflect on myself or to enjoy myself.Its just work,work and also work--never ending work.

What is life to you? Sometimes i wonder why are people working so hard? To be the slave of Gucci and Prada?
I do not know the answer , i am now chasing after Marx and Weber.I never stop learning about them and trying to know what are they thinking just like a guy chasing after a girl.The different is that,i am chasing after their knowledge and their skills but not their love.And,i don't need to try to impress them.

Ok i am writing rubbish ... 10 min break from my assignment is over.

0 comments: