Tuesday 18 August 2009

Dont know why..

Dont know whether it's because of my age or what,i find enjoyment in baking.I love to imagine myself baking while browsing thru the baking book.It may seem like a waste of time,spending lots and lots of money buying different types chocolates and expensive macadamia nuts for the cookies.Hmm,i start to wonder whether it is a good investment,whether i will have a chance to open a shop,or even a booth selling cookies in the future.AND most importantly,whether i will be happy doing that.
I love seeing people enjoying my cookies.The satisfaction is undescribe-able(if there's such word).At least,there's one thing that i can be good at despite many many flaws that i have and various bad things in my life.
Many people agreed that chocolate has the powerful de-stressing agent,the world can turn upside down but chocolate will remain as the best friend to the tears and heartache in many different ways throught our sensory system.There are many types of chocolates range from dark chocolate to yogurt fruit chocolate to feed those who need the taste of comfort and love at bad times.
Sounds like chocolate spokeperson?
Yeah,I am.But i aint getting any money from them :)







0 comments: