Friday 7 August 2009

Am i complaining too much?

I never stop wondering,what kind of person I am...am i complaining too much,not counting the blessing i have? I do not know the answer,how people think of me but all i can say is that,i love my family.I love them all,and i enjoy every moment i can spend with them.I never stop thinking about them,day and night.I refrain myself to do things that may hurt them,i blame myself for my incompetence,for not able to support myself till now and i hate myself for all the unhappiness i have caused them.
However, love comes with expectations,love comes with commitment.Love is never easy.
Reflecting on what had happened, i cant help it but to reflect on myself and also the whole situation.I never blame anyone,honestly,but i feel very dissapointed.I do not know how to describe my feelings,the kind of pain hearing people that you care so much to tell you that what you have done is not enuff although it's already reached your limit.I wished,i really wish i can do more.This kind of feelings surfaced because i never allow myself to slack on my family responsiblities.I never stop trying despite all the complains and criticism.However,it never seem to be enuff,i feel disheated.Yesh,thts the word.Who am i to them,i wonder.Although i do not know what i really want in life,but i never stop wondering what am i to my family.

0 comments: