Friday 9 November 2007

Nostalgisch

Looking at Sharon's blog make me feel nostalgic of those times where i can write and read freely.Those were the days where i can write without fear,without the feeling of being judge by anyone.It may sound funny but i wish that i can be a writer someday.This is my dream,it seems absurd to many (even myself )but thats what i wish to be.It may not come true but at least ,i can have the privilege to imagine myself as one in my own little world.
Someone once told me "A person without a dream is like a living corpse".
I was once a living corpse, without any dreams nor aims in life.I sighed when i see the sun in the morning.I wanted so much to be like snow white without a prince so that i could sleep and never wake up.

Life was meaningless back then, but now life is full of love and hope...

**Back to work..to be continue

0 comments: