Saturday 17 November 2007

Disenchanted

Another day which full of disappointment- i dont feel like talking and wan to be alone.

In the sea of people,
i picture myself to be the most sorry one,
it is a feeling of self-pity,yes i know
but i cant help it but to feel that way.

Disappointment filled my soul
as i slowly walked thru the graves of the dead sociologists,
somehow i am giving up,no point trying anymore,
it doesn't give me any feeling of gratification but
a sense of hopelessness in this world.

Although deep down i know HE has a purpose,
to put me here and let me struggle like an infant trying to grasp its first breath,
but, i am beginning to psycho myself that it's a the wrong path from the start.

I wan to let go,i wan to leave.
I may regret one day but now,i just cant stand the pressure!

0 comments: