Saturday 10 November 2007

Kitty catty

Another day with all the cats(black,fat and blind)..somehow i love them more and more.Since their mummy is not here,they knock on my door everynite for a pat.It's cute and irritating at the same time.I feel like a nanny looking after all these cats,and they are not embarrass to come in my room,sit below my chair or even jump on my table for some love.Sometimes they will even "talk" to you(but i cant understand their language-only their mummy knows what they really want)
Well,well..looking at all these cats make me laugh at myself.Their silly actions entertain me in this stressful and hectic moment.


*This is Mini-not so mini afterall. He was clinging on my arm in this pic while i was studying so that i could rub his face. "Shiok".He should be called 'Biggie' since he has a round+big tummy hanging below his chest.He's the one my aunt and i picked from the school,half-dead but now superlly active and naughty(always pick up fight with the blind cat).

#Ok .End of story.Time to work........................

1 comments:

yasashi said...

I KNEW IT!! you love them.. you love them alllll.. you just pretend u dont. AND secretly you want them to sleep in your bed. I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!