Thursday 17 January 2008

What?

It has been long since i last updated my blog.Holiday has not been a good one but i was happy to be home,to where i belong to.I made 2 resolutions last year,1)To stop eating MCD and 2)To finish all my readings on time.Well,obviously the first resolution didn't work!I had MCD on the second day of school!! Think i better keep this resolution to next year.hehe.Ok,the second resolution,i've been doing my reading diligently(erm, maybe i should say that i am catching up well since its just the second week of school).
P decided to leave at last(abandon me, Fernie?) and i'm glad with her decision.From my point of view,this is good for P and U!Now she can spend more time doing what she likes.hmmm..She has been in holiday mood lately which reminded me of those days which my mum doesn't need to work.I enjoyed those relaxed and happy moments with my mum.I enjoyed eating lunch with her and spending quality time in front of tv with her.
We were supposed to make sb this afternoon but ended up admiring our old photos.Well,it's fun but its also scary at the same time realizing that i am growing older now but still incompetence.Ok,shall not think so much!

0 comments: