Thursday 11 December 2008

Bad News


I found out something really heart wrenching today, one of my classmates commited suicide on his 22nd birthday which is on the 1st December.I couldnt believe what i read, and thought that it was a prank by some other friends when i saw on their blog.

Although i am not particularly close to him, but all my RP classmates used to have lunch together and help each other in school work.
He was a positive and friendly guy.He's the youngest student in our class.Everyone used to call him 'Pentium 1' due to blurr-ness and also easy-going attitude. He was born colour-blind but did not complain anything about his deficiency. He's helpful and likeable person in the class as he's not kiasu like many Singaporeans. I think many would miss his laughter which used to be slower than normal people 5 seconds which make him famous for his slow reaction time.

Looking at the picure in this newspaper report, i can understand the pain his family is going thru. As his ex-classmates, i couldnt believe what i saw .His parents must be shocked as well as aggigated seeing their beloved son which has a promising future shattered in front of them.

His death has taught me a lesson, to cherish people around me as if they are going to leave anytime and to live my life to the fullest.

0 comments: