Monday 26 May 2008

Loooking and looking...

I was looking at some pictures my friends posted on their blogs...dont know why, i feel envious with their exciting and fun lifestyle which was captured by the camera lens. I admit that i was a bit jealous, and also startled by their boldness to take so many pictures which portrayed the happiness they were having and put it online for the public to view.
As i grow older and older, i become more and more conscious with how i look. I take less and less pictures as my expectation of beauty changes, and i find myself look more and more ugly in front of the camera lens. Face too big, eyes too small, nose too wide, mouth too pout-y and etc etc.I end up not having much pictures of myself to make sb, and always make pictures of others.
I know that it is importance to accept yourself in order to enjoy your life to the fullest, but looking at myself in pic or even listening my own voice disgust me!
Well..after all the complains, i had a wonderful and fun time making 'cup cake' turned out to be humongous sponge cake with aunt. It was a fun+crazy+ exciting time since both of us are 'new bird' and do not have any experience in baking a cake ( oh..aunt claimed she has but i think it's a bit rusty since her last cake was way back in England).And, we didn't have enough butter, so we had to choose the recipe which need the less butter to accommodate our butter insufficiency cake making section! Well..the cake turned out to be quite yummy plus all the exciting yelling and screaming!hehe...
K missed the good times we had...bleak bleak!!

0 comments: